Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Last night was the "Daddy Daughter Dance". Lydia had her first experience with hair spray :) Shane brought her home a real rose, but she opted to take her favorite silk one to the dance. I teared up as I watched them drive away. Lydia was so excited. It was the sweetest thing ever. Something about a little girl's love for her daddy. It is pretty much unrivaled.

(P.S. Love you Dad)


Winner!

The winner of the Mighty Leaf Giveaway is Stephland3. Congrats! Email me your address I will get you your prize. Check back this Wednesday for my next giveaway!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pictures is priceless.

House Queen said...

What a sweet picture!!! My husband would love to have a little "Daddy's Girl!"

Are You Serious! said...

♥ What a sweet pictures! I bet they were just adorable at the dance! :)

Jen said...

So sweet! That picture brought a tear to my eye!

Tell us about the dance?

ZogLady said...

Oh my! What a wonderful photo! Did she have a blast?!!

Natalie Jane said...

She had a WONDERFUL time. She just jumped up and down to every song. She really liked it when Shane asked if she wanted some punch. She thought that was very grown up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...