Saturday, November 15, 2008

Best of Chattanooga - Christmas Gift

A couple months ago, Shane and I were looking for a house warming gift for a local friend of ours. This friend knows everything there is to know about Chattanooga, so we ended up getting him the book Historic Photos of Chattanooga by William F. Hull. I didn't think much about it until we looked through it a bit before we wrapped it. Shane and I were both mesmerized. Shane loved seeing the progression of architecture through the years. I loved the photos of the people frequenting the same places I frequent - only 100 years earlier.

This would be a beautiful gift to give anyone who loves this area and would be interested in its history.
Turner Publishing has given me a copy of this book to giveaway to one of my readers. If you are interested, email me at nataliessentiments@gmail.com I will contact the winner next week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...